SPOKANE, Wash. - A warning for pet owners. It's tick season and while they are definitely a nuisance, they can be much more dangerous for your four legged family members. An Oregon family is glad to still have their dog after a veterinarian nearly put it down because it was paralyzed. The vet then found a tick behind the dog's ear that was sending toxins into the animal's blood.
SPOKANE, Wash. - A couple who live near Dalton and Nevada say they are in shock after their vehicle caught fire and the fire then spread to a home. The car was in an alley when it caught fire around 4:30 Wednesday morning. The owners told KHQ they were having problems with the vehicle and that it wouldn't start last week.